Has been watching parents cooking and baking since young and therefore I have developed a liking for cooking and baking. I have been trying to bake muffins but sadly all my muffins turned out bad. So I tried baking cake and I really enjoy it especially when I use the right recipe and people said they are nice :)
Recently I did a cake. I tried to make a choco cake with choco drops, dried cranberries and almond. It's really a "greedy" cake! I tried doing what oka-san has told me, that is to beat the butter and sugar for at least 20 mins to achieve a smoother texture and the end result was good! (But 20 mins arm aching heh!) I used to beat the butter for only 5 mins or so. Next, I'm thinking of trying out pandan cake and fruit cake. Maybe I'm going to venture into Chinese desserts too. Things like egg tarts. I love egg tarts! :D 拭目以待吧!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment